IP telephony (Internet Protocol Telephony) is a general term for the technologies that use the Internet Protocol's
packet-switched connections to exchange voice, fax, and other forms of information that have traditionally been carried over the
dedicated circuit-switched Network. IP telephony transmits voice communications over the network using open, standards-based Internet
Protocol. As such, it provides a way for you to extend consistent voice communications services to all your employees in their
workspaces - on the main campus, at branch offices, remote, or mobile. Cisco IP telephony solutions are an integral part of Cisco
Unified Communications, which unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks. They let your employees
talk with each other using almost any media, device, or operating system.
Benefits of having IP Telephony Solution
1) Provide highly secure, reliable, scalable communications that take advantage of your LAN and WAN.
2) Improve employee flexibility and productivity with the full range of Cisco Unified Communications and third-party applications.
3) Take advantage of a wide range of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based capabilities.
4) Cost savings, Standards and interoperability, Ease of use.
5) QOS, Scalability, End-to-end service and support.
The value of Kiran International's Service
We have certified engineers with right product knowledge which help customers get more from their networks by easily adding voice
capability to an existing network. This solution combines industry-leading IP switching infrastructure with IP telephony products for
true communications convergence. Kiran International is committed to provide industry standards IP Telephony Services to our customers.
Kiran International have leveraged 15 years of combined experience in network and IP telephony to deliver proven and tested end-to-end
IP Telephony solutions.